- Y. Ma, T. Chantem, R. P. Dick, and X. S. Hu, “Improving Lifetime of Multicore Real-Time Systems Through Global Utilization Control,” in Proc. Great Lakes Symp. VLSI, May 2015.
- S. Arunachalam, T. Chantem, R. P. Dick, and X. S. Hu, “An online wear state monitoring methodology for off-the-shelf embedded processors,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Hardware/Software Codesign and System Synthesis, Oct. 2015, pp. 114–123. Notes: Software-only DVFS and temperature control based technique to measure changes in timing slack over time in microprocessors, enabling wear progression monitoring.
- J. Zhou, X. S. Hu, Y. Ma, and T. Wei, “Balancing lifetime and soft-error reliability to improve system availability,” Proc. Asia South Pacific Design Automation Conf., Jan. 2016, pp. 685–690.
- Y. Ma, T. Chantem, R. P. Dick, S. Wang, and X. S. Hu, “An on-line framework for improving reliability of real-time systems on `big-little’ type MPSoCs,” in Proc. Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conf., Mar. 2017, pp. 446–451.
- Y. Ma, T. Chantem, R. P. Dick, and X. S. Hu, “Improving system-level lifetime reliability of multicore soft real-time systems,” IEEE Trans. VLSI Systems, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 1895–1905, June 2017. Notes: On-line methods of optimizing homogeneous
multicore system reliability, considering thermal effects.
- Y. Ma, T. Chantem, R. P. Dick, and X. S. Hu, “Improving reliability for real-time systems through dynamic recovery,” in Proc. Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conf., Mar. 2018, pp. 515–520.
- Y. Ma, J. Zhou, T. Chantem, R. P. Dick, S. Wang, and X. S. Hu, “On-Line Resource Management for Improving Reliability of Real-Time Systems on `Big–Little’ Type MPSoCs,” IEEE Trans. Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, 2019, preprint. Scheduled for printing in 2019.
- Other publications are currently under review and therefore cannot yet be released here, as it would violate the blind review process.